• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SAPA Forums?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My goodness, I guess I will spell it out for you. There is no "NO" vote in a representative election. My "action"/vote was for ALPA. Therefore, I do not believe that I am a kool-aid drinker. Clear enough for you?

You made allegations about some big SkyWest conspiracy because the forums are down for a day (maybe a few). Yes, that seems like freaking out to me.

Every time I come to this forum and post, I regret it. When will I learn....?

I thought it was interesting that a company (SkyWest) who boasts about open communication seemed to be run like a communist country. If you say something that SGU doesn't like, expect to get called out for it (been there, done that). You can openly talk about anything you want as long as you say something nice about the company. BTW, weren't the SAPA forums supposed to be free from management's eyes? Why didn't they let everyone remain anonimous? Nothing like getting called into the chief pilot's office for making a post. Maybe that is what they meant when they bragged about an open door policy with management.

Open back door policy...........>>>???

It will all be slow in a month so you will have plenty of time to get on the sap forum.

What you guys need to do is for someone to start their own independent forum for SKW employees.

What you guys need to do is for someone to start their own independent forum for SKW employees.
Uhhhh,
Isn't that here? We gots Dikskratchers, Pylets and Fright Stewardesses, we just needs some CEOs.
PBR

Uhhhm,
Yea, and your point is? If you are gonna say everything is "just dandy" at SKYW, you just might be one of the kool-aid drinkers.
Being a cynic is far better than being a kool-aid drinker(fool).
Check your benefits, pass, stock, COLA, ect. Not to mention pay(BHO). Brad got his aces and we got bent over.
PBR

Good grief man. You need a tissue? Can you name one company where everything is "just dandy"? Didn't think so. I bet that new class Skywest is putting together just crawls up your anus and lays eggs huh?

W

Latest resources

Back