• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

San Francisco kicking JROTC out of high schools

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For some reason I want to send that American friends skank that poster that goes like:

"YOU, STFU"
"WE'LL DEFEND AMERICA"
"GET OUT OF OUR WAY LIBERAL PU$$IE$"

I for one would not shed a tear if the Jihadist or the People's Liberation Army Of Ejaculation wiped out Berkley and all those home grown Terrorists. Remember the city of Berkley passed a law that give the police department the right to shoot down any U.S Space base weapon system that overflys Berkley Airspace! and these are the same idiots that passed a bill to Impeach President Bush.

South Park said it best about the People of San Fransico " They are all so full of them selfs they smell there own Farts"

The school board said they cant afford to have the JROTC on there campus but they can afford to have the Queer club for 15 year olds. They went on to say that a high school teenager can't make up his/her mind about the military and feel that the military is corrupting there young minds.
However, a Homosexual club where it maybe the cool new hip thing in school wont corrupt there young minds. I've said it before and I'll say it again the ACLU is a Domestic Terrorist Organization!

Last edited:
Ok, whether you are left or right really is not the issue here. If they want JRROTC gone, then guess what, so goes your federal funding in the city. Unfortunatley, I believe the majority of folks in SF really haven’t cast their voice and would support JRROTC. It is a good program that a true liberal at heart would agree with. This is the irrational left wing voiceat work. Where are you Bill O'Reilly??

SF the home of the leftist, commie, feminist, gay agenda... are you surprised?

...you contain the military. You must contain the military."

How about we contain the Gay/liberal agenda.

You have got to be ********************ing kidding me. Lureing people to join the military. What a bunch on communist liberal horse ********************.

To the whom it may concern If you find this offensive then so be it. I am not into PC and I dont care about your feelings.

From what I remember from the recent news...Proposed new "Speaker of the House" Nancy Pelosi represents those San Francisco "citizens". Won't it be interesting to see what she does to keep federal money flowing to the school systems there. Will she stand up and enforce established US law? Or will she backdoor some funding buried deep in some legislation to keep her voters happy? Be a good one for some watchdog group to put on their list and document as it goes...

Every kid deserves the right to choose whether or not the military is good for them. I don't remember really having much of a clue on what I wanted when I was in High School. If the JROTC (and for that matter ROTC in the colleges) isn't available, then there's no opportunity for anyone to have any type of decision. Then, based on what is seemingly correct these days, you go with "shotgun diplomacy" and blast away everything that a child might get into. Delete all education except for things like math, english, history and spanish (gotta be able to read half the signs in America and understand some of the TV shows ya know). In the future we'll all have a nice, compatible civilization that can vote for nice, compatible political candidates...and all will be well...we think...maybe...or not.

From what I remember from the recent news...Proposed new "Speaker of the House" Nancy Pelosi represents those San Francisco "citizens".

One of the only reasons I plugged my nose, and voted R this past election. Personally I don't care for GW and Co, but it's the lesser of evils.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back