• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

San Diego??

Mtnjam

Total Time
6k+
Hey does anyone know where a guy would go to find a deascent flying job in the San Diego area??? I'm currently at a Regional right now but would walk away if I could find a job flying out of Southern CAL. Corporate?? 135?? Anything that pays........... Any info would be appreciated!! Is there any airlines based out of KSAN???? Thanx.......

Caveman

Grandpa
Total Time
11000+
I think SkyWest has SAN domiciles for the Brasilia.

indianboy7

I'm Scerrrrd!
Total Time
Caveman said:
I think SkyWest has SAN domiciles for the Brasilia.

Yes, and trying to get based there is like trying to win the lottery AND get struck by lightning at the same time....on the 4th of July.......with your pants down....(in summary, SAN is VERY senior)

Vik

Total Time
http://www.westcoastcharters.com

Mtnjam said:
Hey does anyone know where a guy would go to find a deascent flying job in the San Diego area??? I'm currently at a Regional right now but would walk away if I could find a job flying out of Southern CAL. Corporate?? 135?? Anything that pays........... Any info would be appreciated!! Is there any airlines based out of KSAN???? Thanx.......