• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Salary Surveys

CheeseDick

Total Time
dunno
I was hoping someone could tell me what publications there are that provide salary surveys. I'm hoping to find salary information for the mitsu. diamond 1A captain & co-pilot pay rates for the mid-west.

The more sources I have for the going corporate rates, the happier I'll be. Thanks.

skiav8tor

Total Time
5:01pm
June issue of ProPilot...

CheeseDick

Total Time
dunno
hogdriver00 said:
Avcrew.com
August BC/A
Stanton Group

I grabbed those first two. . .But I must be a little retarded when it comes to finding the stanton group. The google does nothing for me.

Stryker

Total Time
avcrew.com also has a good servey but you have to pay for it. The survey has a national average of 60,400 for captains and 40,200 for the FO. That is for the Beech Jet, that average is less than I make flying the Beech Jet in the Southwest

SabreFlyR

Total Time
Stryker said:
avcrew.com also has a good servey but you have to pay for it. The survey has a national average of 60,400 for captains and 40,200 for the FO. That is for the Beech Jet, that average is less than I make flying the Beech Jet in the Southwest

That is a lot less than the deep south also.