Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
How much can a Am-Flight Lance captain expect to make monthly or yearly? How much after you upgrade to the piston twins? Turbine twins?

Thanks,

"Flow With The Go"

Approx $1700-1800/mo on the Lance. About $2700/mo in the turbines. Twins somewhere in between.

AM Flight Salary

I used to work for ameriflight about a year ago and the take home monthly was around $1100. You could get a little more for doing extra trips. After you upgrade to the twins it doesn't go up much. Maybe $1400 take home. I don't think it has changed much since then. I hope this helps.

Varig

Thanks for the info. Is that enough money to live on in the Burbank area? How much are apartments in the area?

Hey B-J-J Fighter, did you recently get hired on with Amflight? Just curious as I just sent them a resume and saw they were hiring.

According to a friend of mine who flies the Lance out of PHX, pay on the Lance is approximately $1,200-$1,400/mo, but increases significantly as you upgrade to the twins.

Good luck!

Can someone give me an idea of the routes that am-flight flies out of OAK? Same every day or do they differ? How long for upgrade to the twins? Lears? Thanks...

$1200/month is not enough to live in the Burbank area if you have to rent your own place. You would need a couple of roommates in order to survive. That's sad considering all of the time and money spent to get all of our ratings and that college degree that all this companies require to pay us close to minimum wage.

Latest resources

Back