• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Salaried Instructor Jobs

rumpletumbler

Total Time
I'm looking for an instructor position that's salaried and a good place to work.

I have about 800TT and 400 dual given.

Currently I'm in the Atlanta area but my lease is up Oct 31 so I can move anywhere in the US.

I like where I'm working now but business is slow.

I realize there are other threads on this topic and I've read those. I'm looking for current intel.

Thank you for your recommendations.

Last edited:

Pattern-Master

so get outta my way
Total Time
Check out some of the schools down here in Florida. They are always hiring and are very busy with students from India and Asia. If I did not have a job I would be doning this myself. Some instructors I know are pulling in about $40,000.00 a year.

rumpletumbler

Total Time
Check out some of the schools down here in Florida. They are always hiring and are very busy with students from India and Asia. If I did not have a job I would be doning this myself. Some instructors I know are pulling in about $40,000.00 a year.

Any one in particular you would recommend?

Flyby1206

Total Time
enuff

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Is there a demand for US students or are these mostly overseas training programs?

I thought there was a drop in student enrollments in the U.S.

Pattern-Master

so get outta my way
Total Time
Mostly foreign now a days. I think people in this country are wising up to the fact this industry is horrible and always will be.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
American Flyers is salaried, and they have a school in PDK.