• Watchers 7

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bobbysamd-
I thank you as well as the opinions and words of "wisdom" of the many"experienced" aviators that frequent this board and help the "next" generation of pilots coming up through the ranks. I think it is great that such a simple profession brings many of all different walks of life together as "one" and no matter what the question or concern is their will always be an "answer" that could be found on this board. I appreciate all the hard work and dedication that the people do here to keep this site alive and well.
Thanks for the reassurance that I was "correct" in my reasoning I just think its wise to side with my instincts and in this case I was 100% sure that it was in the best interest of "safety" for ALL involved not to sign him off to be legally "current" again....

350driver-
by the way any things of interest to do in RDU?

Around RDU, if you have expensive tastes and love good food, there is a great restaurant. It's called The Angus Barn.

Hey, Fixn2Lnd . . . .

To answer your question, at the moment I do neither. I haven't been employed in aviation for more than eight years. When I was flying, my only professional employment was flight instruction. My employers numbered three schools that trained pilots for airlines, and a fourth school with which I was associated for a short time.

Last edited:
Fixin2Lnd

I don't know where you got the impression that I graduated from ERAU. I did work there. Go check your private messages.

Latest resources

Back