• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Sad news. Furloughed USAIRWAYS pilot dies

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
I thought this would be for Jonny Wilson, a West Pilot who took an EVLA hoping to find a better career in crop dusting and keep a junior pilot from getting furloughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-y26IRUl8

Godspeed to both of them.

MCDU

Total Time

desolo

luvdriver
Total Time
btw if anyboby wants to donate anything please go to Bank of America and ask for the Johnny Wilson trust. He had no life insurance and anything you can give will help the family in this time of need. Thanks.

MD11Drvr

Still Learning
Total Time
Enough
I am sorry to hear about Jonny I knew him from MIA. We went through ground school at Arrow together and I lost track of him after he left Emery. My best wishes go out to his family. A finer gentleman you'll ever meet

nwaredtail

Total Time
9000+
btw if anyboby wants to donate anything please go to Bank of America and ask for the Johnny Wilson trust. He had no life insurance and anything you can give will help the family in this time of need. Thanks.

No life insurance, unreal...... too bad for the family