• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sabre

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I am enjoing the 4 on and 4 off schedule. 12 hour days suck, so does wearing a flippin tie m-th.

PDX is a bitchin place to live, lots of concerts and the like. Ohh, it was 102 degrees here today.

Right on we are trying to get 4 on 4 off, 10 hour days. What's up with this tie business?? I'm wearing my Hawaiian shirt today, no tie. You guys must have someone to impress out there. I heard Journey is playing PDX and Homer and I are sending FRONT ROW tickets for your listening pleasure!

You bet your bootstraps! Now we can include professional writers in that group of incompetent spellers. I heard JB couldn't be converted and he bailed to the new startup is that right?

True on JB. He wanted to be closer to FAT city. (I sent the Mormons to him there though...He shouldnt have given me his address HA HA HA!!!)

True on JB. He wanted to be closer to FAT city. (I sent the Mormons to him there though...He shouldnt have given me his address HA HA HA!!!)

What a slouch, I knew he wouldn't last there. He's much too holy for that land, but I'm sure he has some fellas on bikes just itching to knock on his door in SFO!

We just had an SOC manager split for the west also, they are interviewing to replace which means if a dispatcher is promoted we'll be hiring. If so, send your weak, your poor, your...wait send the hot girls this way!

Props, Warner, Jb. All Gone. Believe Me, Homer Will Be Next. Plans Are Already In The Works.

Sweet.. But I heard you were following JB to VA. Is that not true? Someone told me that you had a sweet hook up over there in San Fransisco!

Latest resources

Back