• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sabre

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It can be, it's a real POS when it comes to international flight planning.

And yes, Sabre hates me too, its just how our relationship works.

Homer and I hate you too Props. LIDO is real close to replacing Sabre here at F9, I'll let you know ahead of time how much less work you have to do if you buy it. Lazy bum.

Thanks for the encouraging words, ya looser.

LAKERS STILL SUCK!

I heard SKW is looking to replace Homer, they're looking for a new head looser you should apply I'm sure you'll get an interview.

I emailed the Spectrum about Mesa bailing on CDC. The writer quoted Steve Farmer as saying the airport "loosing essential service" or some nonsense like that. Guess the proofreaders were not paid that week.

The Lakers suck but the Kings are going back to the ABA.

That's damn funny, the Spectrum and what not.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping the Kings would move back to Kansas City.

Replace Homer?? How can they?

That's damn funny, the Spectrum and what not.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping the Kings would move back to Kansas City.

Replace Homer?? How can they?

That's true, it'd be hard to find another Oompa Loompa wouldn't it?

yup...

How's F9??

I am happy where I am, flying yesterdays airplanes into tomorrow, at last weeks pay rates.

At least we get the LCF.

Not bad at least I can cuss here it lets my true self shine through. Can't believe I've been here over a year. Denver's cool and the storms are fun when I have 13 planes coming in. Right now we are in mediation over our expired contract but I'm looking for better things. I'm on the relief line so my schedule's everywhere but it pays off with some nice stretches of off time. What's up with you over there?

Well, I am enjoing the 4 on and 4 off schedule. 12 hour days suck, so does wearing a flippin tie m-th.

PDX is a bitchin place to live, lots of concerts and the like. Ohh, it was 102 degrees here today.

I love both of u too! I wrote the spectrum too...It was changed the next day. In fact, we joked that if a certain person was still here, he would have called and cancelled his subscription...isnt that right warner?

I love both of u too! I wrote the spectrum too...It was changed the next day. In fact, we joked that if a certain person was still here, he would have called and cancelled his subscription...isnt that right warner?

You bet your bootstraps! Now we can include professional writers in that group of incompetent spellers. I heard JB couldn't be converted and he bailed to the new startup is that right?

Latest resources

Back