• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sabre 504

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never heard of a 504. Rockwell actually had a design for a Sabre 90 at one time. It would have been a "super mid-size" back in the 80's. It was scrapped bc Rockwell decided to focus on their space and automotive programs.

There was actually a Sabre 50 that was built. It was a test bed aircraft and never put into production. I hope that is what you were talking about.....265

Sorry, I can't help ya with something built in 1995. I think Rockwell built the last Sabre in 1981-82. It's too bad the ole' 65's we have do a pretty good job for the money. Good luck......

Working for Rockwell I know they never built a 504. The only 50 model is flown by Collins as a test bed. It's a real ugly thing most of the time. They have converted it to be most a 60 model. To bad the 65 doesn't have the -5 engine like it was suppose to. Then you wouldn't have been able to beat it!!!!!!!!!

Last month at PNS I did see what looked like a Sabre 40 with a fighter nose. Looked like an F18 from the windshield forward. Someone sad it was a test bed for some type weapons system.
BTW several 65's have changed hands over the last lear. We got ours last December and are very happy with it. Back in 1981 these aircraft were ahead of their time.

HEADWIND

Latest resources

Back