• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Saab 2000 at CVG today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hendrick motorsports has 2 of them and Gibbs racing still has one I believe. It probably belonged to one of the teams. Saab said it's magic # for starting production again on the 2000 was over 200 orders.

Isn't it funny how when a corporate turbo-prop lands in an airline's hub airport, everybody thinks their airline is "looking into it?"

Ever thought maybe it's just a private corporate a/c flying it's owners in for the day?

Gen Lee probably saw it when he was down in the islands to see his butt pirate!

-You suck, General!

Prop are back En Vouge? Just think about all the back peddling the marketers are going to have to do after dumping on them for the past 10 years.

Gup

Yeah that'd be a tough one to tackle.

"You want to go from A to B and we can do it for cheaper by burning one-quarter of the fuel compared to our closest competitor."

That's just a rough draft. Wow, maybe I should consider a career change.

Hendrick motorsports has 2 of them and Gibbs racing still has one I believe. It probably belonged to one of the teams. Saab said it's magic # for starting production again on the 2000 was over 200 orders.

exactly what I was thinking.. especially with the recent purchase of kentucky speedway...

Yea, I saw a 737 on the A-Tech hangar ramp! I think ASA management must be looking into ordering them. Makes sense.

It was probably one of the Race teams Saabs, they used to always be in CVG when I was flying corporate.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Kentucky isn't on the Sprint Cup circuit so teams can do unlimited testing. You see them parked at the FBO all the time.

Gen Lee probably saw it when he was down in the islands to see his butt pirate!

-You suck, General!

Notice the infatuation with the General! I bet his therapist must make a ton of $$ off this pervert!

BTW, I think the General was down in the islands just waiting in line to mark another notch in the jmoney mom tree!:blush: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back