S**** Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Troopers

That my friend is from the gospel of SuperTroopers, a great movie that did not get its due.

You want the truth? YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? YOU!? YOU, lieutenant Weinberg!?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines – you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know – that Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and reprehensible to you, SAVES LIVES.

Deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, You WANT me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall!

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something – you use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to someone who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you have just said “Thank you,” and been on your way. Or, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a d amn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO!

-- Col. Nathan R. Jesup,
Commanding Officer:
Marine Ground Forces
Guantanimo Bay, Cuba

"The next guy that says Shenanigans is going to get his AS$ kicked by me"

"Hey Farva, what's that restaurant you like so much, you know the one with all the crap on the walls?"

"Shenanigans"

That movie should have won at least an MTV movie award for comedy.

"Who wants a mustache ride?"

Ezekial 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weakness through the valley of darkness who is truly his brothers' keeper and the finder of lost children....
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy by brothers; and you will know i am the Lord, when i lay my vengence upon you

I've been saying that s*** for years, and if you heard it, that meant your ass.
I never gave much thought to what it meant....i just thought it was some cold-blooded s*** to say to a muther f****** before i popped a cap in his ass.....

--Jules Whitfield........Pulp Fiction

Coexclown said:
Ezekial 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weakness through the valley of darkness who is truly his brothers' keeper and the finder of lost children....
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy by brothers; and you will know i am the Lord, when i lay my vengence upon you

I've been saying that s*** for years, and if you heard it, that meant your ass.
I never gave much thought to what it meant....i just thought it was some cold-blooded s*** to say to a muther f****** before i popped a cap in his ass.....

--Jules Whitfield........Pulp Fiction

YOU ROCK.

Managed to get any 'barely legal" in the RJ yet?

Latest resources

Back