• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

?s for someone who works for Chautauqua

aland504

hey all, i just wanted to see if i could find someone who flies for chautauqua. what is a typical schedule like. i.e. 4 days on 3 off? i know the minimum days off is 12, does it usually end up being that or do you usually get more days? also i would want to be based in STL. any guess on how long it would take to get awarded there? the last thing is i only have 500 hrs, 100 multi. do i have any chance or not really. i currently fly for mesa and cant say i love it. any info you have would be great. thanks

Last edited:

TAWS

RAH crew transport
Total Time
enough
Hold on!

You have 500 hrs and 100 multi - and you currently work for Mesa?

Are these the current hiring mins at Mesa?

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
More flying coming to STL for Continental. I'd say a pretty good chance for you once you get another 1000 hrs TT.

TAWS

RAH crew transport
Total Time
enough
Right now you have to meet ATP mins and preferably have 121 experience. That's right now. One month/week/day from now, who knows.

Things change frequently around here, so keep checking in on www.republicpilots.org as that's where you'll find info on CHQ.