• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryanair unveils new 2012 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the calendar but I do find the idea that it's for "charity" to be the worst kind of lie.

It's for marketing pure and simple, and using charity as a cover to get away with marketing behavior that would otherwise be labeled repugnant and exploitative.

Someone let me know when they put out the Cockpit Crew version of this calender "for charity."

Someone let me know when they put out the Cockpit Crew version of this calender "for charity."

I was going to be in a similar calendar, but after some thought, I decided better not.....TSA would ban me from flying for having a permanently attached "Lethal Weapon"..

Ryan Air Big Deal!! Now you make a cabin crew calendar at KLM or Icelandair......I'll be waiting in line to get it the day before it comes out!!!

Ryan Air Big Deal!! Now you make a cabin crew calendar at KLM or Icelandair......I'll be waiting in line to get it the day before it comes out!!!

I will add FinnAir. Never seen a group of gals like that before.

The highlight of my day flying in/out of IAD is grabbing food in B terminal and seeing all the talent the other foreign carriers hire for the cabin (KLM and Virgin are 1 and 2 in my book)...

... Then, soon, it's back to the Express beasts at the end of A.

The highlight of my day flying in/out of IAD is grabbing food in B terminal and seeing all the talent the other foreign carriers hire for the cabin (and Virgin are 1 and 2 in my book).

... Then, soon, it's back to the Express beasts at the end of A.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they say the same thing about you! Care to tell us how good looking you are? Calling your co-workers "beasts" is pretty classless and *************************-ish, UNLESS you are man enough to say it to their faces. Yeah, I thought so...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back