Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of blow ups......

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_37/b4194058006755.htm

Maybe that blow-up copilot from AIRPLANE would come into good use someday!!!

blog.gif

Ryanair calls business class service “beds and blow jobs”

By Jess McCabe | 27 June 2008, 17:50
Ryanair is courting publicity again, after announcing at a German press conference that the name for its business class service will be “beds and blow jobs” and the blow jobs will be “free”.
According to the London Paper:
Michael O’Leary, the colourful head of Ryanair, told a stunned audience that while passengers in economy would pay as little as 10 euros to fly across the Atlantic, business customers would pay between 4,000 and 5,000 euros and get free oral sex.​
This has partly become a news story, it seems, because Ryanair posted the footage on YouTube - I really hesitated before writing about this, because after all, the airline is just after some cheap publicity, and going on about how offensive they are just ramps that up for them.
True, true, but I just feel that this still needs mentioning - what about the women air stewards who end up working on this service? What working environment will this create for them? (Of course, they won’t actually be prostituted by their employer, we assume, that being illegal).

Wow. Gee, wonder if the FA's will be getting any wisecracks for the rest of their careers? Or worse, serious proposals.

blog.gif

Ryanair calls business class service “beds and blow jobs”

By Jess McCabe | 27 June 2008, 17:50
Ryanair is courting publicity again, after announcing at a German press conference that the name for its business class service will be “beds and blow jobs” and the blow jobs will be “free”.
According to the London Paper:
Michael O’Leary, the colourful head of Ryanair, told a stunned audience that while passengers in economy would pay as little as 10 euros to fly across the Atlantic, business customers would pay between 4,000 and 5,000 euros and get free oral sex.
This has partly become a news story, it seems, because Ryanair posted the footage on YouTube - I really hesitated before writing about this, because after all, the airline is just after some cheap publicity, and going on about how offensive they are just ramps that up for them.
True, true, but I just feel that this still needs mentioning - what about the women air stewards who end up working on this service? What working environment will this create for them? (Of course, they won’t actually be prostituted by their employer, we assume, that being illegal).

I think your confusing American laws with the rest of the world. Prostitution is legal in Ireland and the majority of the rest of the world...Of course there are restrictions in the laws that make it nearly impossible to be a prostitute, but legal nonetheless...

Attention whoring CEO is earning his annual salary & bonus MANY times over with his big mouth...

All I have to say about this is; "Tell that to the passengers of the CAL flight where the Capt had a massive heart attack after takeoff out of IAH."

Placing value on the lives these metal tubes hold means at least two WELL TRAINED pilots. Period.

True, true, but I just feel that this still needs mentioning - what about the women air stewards who end up working on this service? What working environment will this create for them?

What makes you assume its only the women F/As that will be providing this "service"?

All I have to say about this is; "Tell that to the passengers of the CAL flight where the Capt had a massive heart attack after takeoff out of IAH"
This has happened more than once at CAL. Had one over the Atlantic within the last year.

Latest resources

Back