• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryan Intl.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont work for them nor have i but my understanding of there senority is that if you move seats your pay scale goes back down to year one. So if you fly right seat for 3 years and move to the left seat your pay grade will be back at year one.

I'm on the 757, so I can't speak for the 737 guys. Pm me with any questions you may have.

-I think that we are looking for 737 drivers that could be for the winter season, and then in the Summer you may have to be based in Dublin or be forloughed.
-Scheds at this time is Apporx 2 Weeks on/2 weeks off on the 757, and I think 1 week on/ 1 week off on other equipment.
-not sure if we will be hiring on 757 any time soon.
-first year FO pay is $45000, you will get pay raises but don't count on it. you will go to first year pay if you change contracts( ie you go from flying DOD contracts to flying Vacation contracts) although it seems that we will get this corrected in the next pilot contract.
- alot of major changes in the senior management team, who knows that could be good or bad.

PM me if you need any more info.

Big Boy

bigboy said:
-I think that we are looking for 737 drivers that could be for the winter season, and then in the Summer you may have to be based in Dublin or be forloughed.

Dublin? the ad i read said bases were ACY, DTW, DFW, MKE, MSP!

Dublin? the ad i read said bases were ACY, DTW, DFW, MKE, MSP!

These are the current 737 bases for the winter season, come April DTW, MKE, and MSP they close for the summer and you go to Dublin or get furloughed.
Hi, mdanno808, see you at the Hilton.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back