Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyMeSWA

Giddy-up
Latest on hiring? Seasonal crews for the winter?

Well, we've begun deliveries of the -800s for the winter season as of a couple of weeks ago, and won't be completely spooled up until Christmas time. I'm not quite sure if they have finished hiring/recalling the furloughees yet.

We're still looking at more 757s in the near future, and even heard of a possible 767-200ER after the new year.

their website is about useless as tits on a boarhog when it comes to sending a resume.. how do we get a foot in over there?

Yeah, the guy that was handling the website has been at JetBlue for three years, if that tells you anything. They finally hired someone specifically for the site maintenance. It was about time, as most of the numbers listed are probably still ICT numbers.

When I get back to the office on Monday, I'll try to locate some contact info and post it.

Ryan Who???!!!

Yeah, the guy that was handling the website has been at JetBlue for three years, if that tells you anything. They finally hired someone specifically for the site maintenance. It was about time, as most of the numbers listed are probably still ICT numbers.

When I get back to the office on Monday, I'll try to locate some contact info and post it.

That would certainly help. Lots of guys and girls out here with good experience willing to have a look at this company.
Talking of which, what chance someone with a rating on 737, 757 and 767 plus good time on all including international? Would they be interested? We need up to date info, plse!!:)

That would certainly help. Lots of guys and girls out here with good experience willing to have a look at this company.
Talking of which, what chance someone with a rating on 737, 757 and 767 plus good time on all including international? Would they be interested? We need up to date info, plse!!:)

How is someone with that resume out of work? You on furlough?

If so, are you waiting on a recall?

Since I don't know what exactly is on the site....

Mins (for FO):
Hold a comm. w/inst & ME
2nd class med
1500 total (of which 500 FE can be counted)
250 multi

We currently operate 727, 737-200/300/400/800, 757, and an MD-82. The 6 -800s are seasonal (Nov-Apr), but quite a few of the crew go with the aircraft back to Europe for the summer.

As of right now, I have only located a couple of fax contacts. I'll see if we have an e-mail set up for resumes.

HR fax: 815-387-3287
Chief Pilot's office fax: 815-687-3289 or 866-422-6089

Hope that helps.

good man thanks..

Actually, I'm not out of work right now, nor furloughed but I've had both in the past! Just looking for a change in scenery and to come back stateside.
Also, it's quite easy for ANY pilot to be out of work/furloughed for a considerabel time. It's called competition/discrimination/buddy buddies - you fill in the blanks!

I'm rated on both -800 and 757 with good time on both. Scheduled and charter services and........lots of European experience!!!! So......I say again, with FAA ATP and TWO Euro licenses, would they be interested??? That IS the question.

Just found out that it looks like we are staffed for our current compliment of aircraft.

Things change quickly around here, so check back after the first of the year as we're likely to add another aircraft or two.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back