Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryan International Airlines Hiring Again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Anyone have the scoop on this latest round of hiring (B757 F/Os)? Anyone out there currently work for them and can give info on pay, QOL, bases, routes etc.?
I know they used to train their guys @ the old NATCO in MSP and they have a mixed fleet and various contracts all over.
I've got the type and plenty of time on type including 121 and international. Am thinking about coming back home off the whale but not sure if it would be a good move. Probably an immediate 60% paycut......but then I wouldn't have to work overseas! Hard choice and that's why I'm looking for any and all info. Think I know what the answer is but thought I'd throw it out there and see what comes back.
Thanks in advance.

757 guys are working non-stop. A lot of transatlantic DOD stuff, and you'll be positioned to wherever they need you. 737-800 guys are pretty happy. 737-200 Atlantic City flights aren't too great, and there's a new Md-80 operation I belive.

b757driver said:
but then I wouldn't have to work overseas!

Heard from a friend (so this is second hand information) looking at Ryan Air that they require quite a bit of time overseas - perhaps up to six months at a time (not sure what the time off is and whether you will have enough days off to make trips home).

Fly_Chick said:
Heard from a friend (so this is second hand information) looking at Ryan Air that they require quite a bit of time overseas - perhaps up to six months at a time (not sure what the time off is and whether you will have enough days off to make trips home).

I'm not averse to working overseas - it's the time away from home, 4 months this time. Maybe this would be from the frying pan into the fire?? So long as I got quality time at home on a regular basis (6 and 2 or something along those lines), it would be fine. I am flexible but unless I ask for time off, I'll never get any!! 4 months gone is FAR too long. May be the contract yu are talking about is Miami Air's where you work 6 months in the US and 6 months overseas?

Latest resources

Back