• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

RVSM in the Bermudas ?

LearjetGA

Total Time
Does anybody has been flying to the Bermudas lately. Are the RVSM req. already in use ? If yes what are the limitations ?

Are there any other places in the Carribean where RVSM are in effect.
Thanx.

LearjetGA

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Total Time
5700+
WATRS Active

The western atlantic (WATRS) became active RVSM 01 NOV 01. I have the NOTAM if you're interested, send me a private message and I'll send it to you.

www.nbaa.org has complete details of the WATRS coordinates, operational requirements, approval requirements, etc. Western altantic hi altitude charts should show the boundries, but I haven't looked at one since my last crossing last September.

Again, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you the NOTAM (MSWord file).

Regards,

2000flyer