Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The highest pay?
Do you know about inflation Scoot?
Not even close brother- though delta has always been one of the top tier jobs and contracts- its just the misunderstanding and selfishness of outsourcing that is their issue

If management and DALPA can spin the "Scope adjustment " as though it doesn't hurt, and actually helps the pilots, I'm afraid it might pass. These guys want their money back and they don't really care if more 76 seaters are flying around. Especially if there is a clever argument that lets self centered pilots justify it in their minds. (like the block hour ratio BS).

50 seaters are going away regardless, and management (intelligently) is going to try and get something out of us to lessen the blow, using the self centered pilots. Meanwhile we will get raises we were going to get eventually anyway (how long do they expect us to fly for so much less than SWAPA rates?

I hope this doesn't happen, but I am afraid it will.

The highest pay?
Do you know about inflation Scoot?
Not even close brother- though delta has always been one of the top tier jobs and contracts- its just the misunderstanding and selfishness of outsourcing that is their issue

I don't disagree with you on the outsourcing part. The first contract that allowed outsourcing in 1986, was 5 years before I even got here. Shortly after I was hired in 91, I was furloughed. But that's another story altogether.
All this testosterone over something that hasn't been presented is just hot air. That's why I prefer to see the final product of what's on the table.

DALPA has to deliver or they'll be replaced. 4600 pilots have said they want the DPA. That number would most likely double overnight if DALPA tries to sell a crappy TA.

DALPA has to deliver or they'll be replaced. 4600 pilots have said they want the DPA. That number would most likely double overnight if DALPA tries to sell a crappy TA.

Getting rid of ALPA may be the only remaining prayer this industry has to return to what it once was.

Or you could divide your quoted number by half and that is how many pilots the clowns got to send cards in....it doesn't mean they will vote ALPA out.

Sorry to burst your balloon.

Tough being the minority Eh Rough?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back