Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjhawk

I have been hearing rumors that..

-Polls are that the majority of Delta pilots care more about their future pay increases rather than preserving scope.

-That Delta is preparing to add narrow body planes and give 30-40% increase in pay for pilots for releasing 80-90 seat scope

That the bankruptcy at Pinnacle and the massive pre approval of aircraft loans by Skywest are an attempt to secure that flying.

Once again....an idiot who knows nothing tries to stir the DPA pot.

Go back under your rock.....your "facts" aren't even close.

Cue Tankerhole in 3.....2.......1.....

Not bigger RJ's. But more 76-seat RJ's. The majority of 50-seaters will be gone (regardless of what happens with negotiations.)

It will be spun as an overall shrinkage of DCI in terms of hulls and block hours.

I'm hearing all sections are agreed to except pay rates and scope. Sensors indicate the pay increase will be double-digit on DOS (737 rates = SWA.) Improvements to sick pay, vaca pay and training pay are done.

Bill-
Said it before, I'll say it again-
I'll believe DALPA sellouts on scope- when they actually stand strong on it- until then- your group does NOT get it

-Polls are that the majority of Delta pilots care more about their future pay increases rather than preserving scope.

-That Delta is preparing to add narrow body planes and give 30-40% increase in pay for pilots for releasing 80-90 seat scope

That the bankruptcy at Pinnacle and the massive pre approval of aircraft loans by Skywest are an attempt to secure that flying.

Reading some pure and utter BS off the stall on the men's room is not hearing rumor. Understand that senator?
Until then, this is nothing more than a flame bait thread meant to divide and conquer. Nothing has been announced. But by all means, don't let that stop you from posting the usual flightinfo nonsense!

You seem like this is bad.

We are over 650 aircraft already. It would be nice to see that number double. I would look nice in a 717 or the bus :)

You seem like this is bad.

We are over 650 aircraft already. It would be nice to see that number double. I would look nice in a 717 or the bus :)

Ok I'll bite. You realize if the company parks as many 50s as they want then block hours go way down and there could be massive furloughs at DCI dont you?

Ok I'll bite. You realize if the company parks as many 50s as they want then block hours go way down and there could be massive furloughs at DCI dont you?

Forget it, she's on a roll.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back