• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Rumor: members ready to drop FAPA leadership

radarlove

Total Time
years
Has anyone else heard this?

Is FAPA losing the members after yesterday?

Porch

Total Time
1 hour
Lets go... no nothing about that. It might be a good idea at this point, lets get this WN deal closed.

radarlove

Total Time
years
Time to make that phone call to the guys then. It looks like it's getting down to now or never time, and they're choosing never.

Sy-bil

Total Time
alot
How much you want to bet that the ones negotiating for F9 were all or mostly Captains. They want to protect their seat but its acceptable to staple the FO's. Amazing.

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
How much you want to bet that the ones negotiating for F9 were all or mostly Captains. They want to protect their seat but its acceptable to staple the FO's. Amazing.

YA there president is something like a 8 year captain. So even if he got DOH he would be at the bottom of the SWA captan list. He is looking out for himself and going for the gold, with all the F9 pilots careers at steak. I feel bad for the F9 guys as I could see the (what I could have had) 2 years down the road. JMO and I do wish the F9 guys the best.

SWA/FO

5 Star Senior Member
Total Time
>12000
bump...I'd hate to be the one answering the phones @ FAPA.

shearedshaft

Total Time
Lots
Like in Animal House: there is no need to panic! Everything is under control!

Hey, who wanted a SWA seniority number anyway?