• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RUMOR: Alaska to Buy Frontier!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That one seems to come up every 6 monts or so.

But maaaaybe this time it's true.;)

C'mon now!

Oh man, I haven't even started class yet and now I have to go buy a new hat...

Old rumor, New month

It is nice to see a rumor of us buying someone, rather than American buying us...
Some at ALPA, who like rumors, would say that is why the company asked us to take a 23% pay cut.
I wouldn't bet on us buying anyone, or ALPA agreeing to giving them the money to do it with.

Well, Alaska is known as the Last Frontier.

Re: Alaska to Buy Frontier!!

flying4food said:
Heard that one while riding the bus at DEN yesterday!! Has anyone else heard this nasty rumor??

It would definitely be "nasty" from AS point of view. I certainly hope this is not true. I can't see how this would bode well for Alaska.

I have spent the past month at the Flight Operations and Training Center (my new home), and have not heard this talk going around the building. Many bigger fish to fry right now than this.

Thanks...

Yep...I work for Alaska now in their training dept. I feel very fortunate indeed to be with such a fine company.

flx757 said:
Thanks...

Yep...I work for Alaska now in their training dept. I feel very fortunate indeed to be with such a fine company.

If you bump into a MD80 instructor named Carter, smack him on the side of the head for me, tell him that Midnight
Mike says hello.

It will be a pleasure. :D

I can't help but bump into him. He's right in my way, anywhere I need to go....;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back