Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ruling aganist USAPA to come tomorrow (7/17/09)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Game, set, match. That wasn't just a pimp slap; that was a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Last edited:
USAIR pilots acting like teenagers, ran away from home because they though they could do better, taking advantage and for granted what they had.......

Wonder if they will want to come back?

Yea, certain of them already do. Since usapa failed them they would like to go back to the alpa sactioned arm twisting of the west.

Last edited:
The sad thing is, I'm guessing, is that this isn't the end. Obviously the West guys have a rock solid case for damages from USAPA. The East guys are going to be paying for the USAPA mistake for a very long time.

Also sad, I remember when USAir and Piedmont and PSA were all great airlines to work for and their respective pilot groups were very high on the list of class acts. In the 1980's Peidmont or USAir were two of the best jobs you could get in the industry.

someone please tell me that everytime they see FO Bradford they bring up the trial? I just picture him walking in to crew rooms and everyone thanks him for such fine work on behalf of the West pilots. Without his contribution I do not think the trial would have gone so well.

Latest resources

Back