• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buscap

Won't say who.

Won't say when.

But I just gotta say, it is so embarrasing that a felllow pilot felt the need to block a taxiway in ATL so he could get a good look at the DL MD-88 make an emergency landing!!!

Didn't you see the fire trucks right in front of you???

Didn't you realize I went to the 2nd highspeed to avoid playing chicken with you, and still ended up stopping my aircraft to avoid running into your rubbernecking butt?

You stupid moron!!!

You were in the way of the fire trucks!!!

You were in the way of me getting out of their way!!!

You stupid moron!!!

Won't say who.

Won't say when.

But I just gotta say, it is so embarrasing that a felllow pilot felt the need to block a taxiway in ATL so he could get a good look at the DL MD-88 make an emergency landing!!!

Didn't you realize I went to the 2nd highspeed to avoid playing chicken with you, and still ended up stopping my aircraft to avoid running into your rubbernecking butt?

You stupid moron!!!

You stupid moron!!!

Stop your wineing you sniveling (fill in the blank).

Do you know why he blocked the taxiway? I was there. I saw the whole thing unfold. Maybe he stopped because the fire trucks were right in from of him as you admit. Easier for them to maneuver around him, then for him to. Where did you want him to go? And where did you think you were going to go?

Now go crawl back in your hole. You're the moron! And a stupid one too.

Won't say who.

Won't say when.

You stupid moron!!!

You stupid moron!!!

I'm embarassed you're a pilot. Grow up and act a little more professional.

Won't say who.

Won't say when.

You stupid moron!!!

You stupid moron!!!
You are probably now the biggest tool on Flight Info, and there are some pretty big tools on here.

Im sure he was causing such a rukus that ground yelled at him, didn't they?

Probably not. Tool.

Dude, chill, I wanted to watch the emergency landing, relax the fire trucks can drive through the grass and I couldnt

But I do feel so much better

Won't say who.

Won't say when.

You stupid moron!!!

You stupid moron!!!

You're complaining...

How about you take a moment to walk in my (or anyone else who's unemployed) shoes...

Think about that next time you wanna b***h about what some other pilot's doing in his airplane. As long as it's not costing someone their job or dangerous it doesnt matter.

Can't a guy post buzzed every now and then!!!!

You guys are brutal!!!

Latest resources

Back