• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

RU:ALG live in CLT based in SYR

IFlyFL410

Total Time
5,000+
I don't have a parking pass, but I used to fly for ALG out of SYR a few years ago. How many pilots are left at that base now?

BeechCowboy48

heatseekingmoisturemissle
Total Time
enough
parking pass in SYR

Parking is no prob in SYR. Just go to the police station between the 2 ticket counters enough and the guy who hands them out will eventually be there. Untill then just ring the buzzer at the employee lot and they let you in anyway when you tell them you're based there.

Dash8

alllll riiighht!!
Total Time
dunno
there's slots for 20 of each in syr now

spike, if your gonna be based in syr, they company will pay for your parking pass in the garage, you have to shell out for the first month (then expense it they'll cut you a check) then its direct billed after that, and its much better parking than the employee lot

1973Arrow

Word
Total Time
Enough
how did you go about getting your CLT tag?....Its looking like thats where I'll end up

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
Dash8 said:
there's slots for 20 of each in syr now

spike, if your gonna be based in syr, they company will pay for your parking pass in the garage, you have to shell out for the first month (then expense it they'll cut you a check) then its direct billed after that, and its much better parking than the employee lot

yeah, what he said, go for the garage pass if you can get it. Saves big time on shoveling out your car after every trip between Nov and March.

OPECJet

Total Time
How are you going to end up in CLT?

1973Arrow

Word
Total Time
Enough
no crew base, but thats where my family all lives. looks like a very easy commute to any of our bases.

OPECJet

Total Time
Ah, gotcha.

lear24

Country pilot
Total Time
est
BeechCowboy48 said:
Parking is no prob in SYR. Just go to the police station between the 2 ticket counters enough and the guy who hands them out will eventually be there. Untill then just ring the buzzer at the employee lot and they let you in anyway when you tell them you're based there.

That's the way it used to be, but not anymore. They will not give us a pass in the employee lot (shucks), you have to go to the parking office at the exit booths for the paid garage and open lots, where you can sign up for your garage pass, they have the list of piedmont crewmembers based there.