• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RSW Approach Control question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you went thru all of that because you didn't get the runway you requested? He was being a d!ck, so you have to stoop to his level?

Maybe he "went thru all of that" so that YOU would get the runway you requested next time you come to town!

Thanks for the effort.

Sometimes controllers yield a little too much control!!!! Just my opinion!

"Yield" too much control or "Wield" too much control?

If they yield the control then I'd imagine they'd yield it to the pilots and you wouldn't be complaining. If they wield it they they are using it to your detriment and I can understand your angst.

Seriously, pilots would get a lot more respect if they spoke with an above 5th grade English level. I two am sick of pilots going too the poor grammar when they are unable two put proper sentences together...either one or to.

Seriously, pilots would get a lot more respect if they spoke with an above 5th grade English level. I two am sick of pilots going too the poor grammar when they are unable two put proper sentences together...either one or to.

I see what you did there...

"Yield" too much control or "Wield" too much control?

If they yield the control then I'd imagine they'd yield it to the pilots and you wouldn't be complaining. If they wield it they they are using it to your detriment and I can understand your angst.

Sarcasm noted. :p

Back to RSW. Why do you need a letter of agreement to use lower than standard T/O mins? A 12000' runway with CL lights shouldn't be a problem.

Latest resources

Back