Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RPC the right choice....Frontier to be sold?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StaySeated

IBT does not represent ME
It has been brought up a number of times by the RPC supporters.

How does "one list" help the junior 357 pilots if Frontier is sold or is liquidated?

I REALLY hope the 357 pilots listened to the RPC suggestion, "don't waste your only vote" and "educate yourself" before voting.

The IBT' argument during the SLI was one of risk.

They were assuming new risk with the brand and they were worried about the brand bringing down the ship and causing furloughs or even worse, a ch.11.

You heard it here first, a Frontier guy saying that "the IBT was right"!

Frontier is risky and it is bringing down the ship.

Why are you still trying to climb aboard?

Frontier is going away.

The RPC is the only structure that WORKS.

Vote RPC.

It has been brought up a number of times by the RPC supporters.

How does "one list" help the junior 357 pilots if Frontier is sold or is liquidated?

Are you saying that Frontier pilots would be able to take the jobs of junior Republic pilots and using that as your fear tactic. Since you are a Frontier pilot, I doubt that is the reason you are supporting RPC.

If Frontier was sold or liquidated, please describe how the RPC would benefit the junior republic pilots while not harming the Frontier pilots. If you can't describe that, then I question everything you say.

Stop telling Republic pilots why they should want RPC when it is clearly YOU that wants RPC.

Are you saying that Frontier pilots would be able to take the jobs of junior Republic pilots and using that as your fear tactic. Since you are a Frontier pilot, I doubt that is the reason you are supporting RPC.

If Frontier was sold or liquidated, please describe how the RPC would benefit the junior republic pilots while not harming the Frontier pilots. If you can't describe that, then I question everything you say.

Stop telling Republic pilots why they should want RPC when it is clearly YOU that wants RPC.

If Frontier is liquidated, the RPC will not help the Frontier pilots.

However, the RPC can help protect the current 357 pilots if and when a transaction or liquidation occurs.

My overall point is this, "one list" is not a great idea today.

You will say anything for a vote for RPC. It's kinda amusing, if you knew how much FAPA ha pissed off 98% of the RAH pilot ground, you would probably stop wasting your time. Have fun with your pipedream till the votes are counted. 357

You will say anything for a vote for RPC. It's kinda amusing, if you knew how much FAPA ha pissed off 98% of the RAH pilot ground, you would probably stop wasting your time. Have fun with your pipedream till the votes are counted. 357

If you knew how much the fee for departure pilots have pissed off 98 percent of the Frontier pilots and Midwest pilots, you would realize that this merger is not going to work no matter how much you want it to.

If Frontier is liquidated, the RPC will not help the Frontier pilots.

However, the RPC can help protect the current 357 pilots if and when a transaction or liquidation occurs.

What would the RPC do to protect the Republic pilots that the Teamsters can't do? You have never answered that question because there is no logical answer.

The Teamsters are highly motivated to protect the Republic pilots because the Republic pilots will be the strong majority in any single list union. Having a council that is 50% Frontier pilots will only dilute the power of the Republic pilots. It will not provide them any benefit. I see that as being very bad for the Republic pilots if Frontier is ever sold or liquidated.

How much I want it to work? I don't want it to work, i want this whole ********************ing thing to fail, doomed from the beginning.

StaySeated, I know who Chqflyer is... 3 of his "IBT Brothers" ratted him out. ;-) I know, take that info with a grain of salt. If you know how to do it, for $4.95 you can track the ISP registration of his flight info account (I didn't go that far)...easy enough to verify the identification...perfectly legal too. I for one could care less...he's entitled to be an ass. Nonetheless, it's funny how foolish some people act on this board...and so easy to find out who 75% of these people are. This is not a secure site, nor are most forum boards out there. At best, 25% of the users know how to encrypt all this info. Hell, a hacker could do this for free...very basic stuff from what I'm told. This sure is a small industry...being a prick can bite you in the A$$. If his name matches up, one could definitely keep it handy...some folks know a lot of people on the hiring boards at numerous airlines. Chqflyer, you're entitled to your opinion, but be careful who you tell to "FK off" you've done it more than once...some people will take offense to it. ;-)

Last edited:
Fair enough. I have been blowing quite a bit of extra steam on these boards than I usually do. I can crank it back down a couple notches. I'm actually surprised the mods haven't given me a vacation. All this merger crap on top of the usual RAH crap has me so far beyond giving a damn anymore, that I've not been tempering my responses. My RAH bros can definitely attest to the fact that I am an obnoxious blowhard that resides at the top of many people's no-fly list.

Latest resources

Back