Roush racing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cfm56-7

Hello any one have any info on name addrress phone number or e-mail on roush racing aviation. I google it and forund rd llc any help would be great thanks .

You interested in flying a gas-guzzling non-RVSM 3 holer with the JR profile on the tail at FL 270 across the US?

JR crashes a stunt plane in Alabama a few years ago and is only alive due to a former military rescue swimmer seeing him go down into the lake. The guy jumps in his boat after seeing the airplane go down and it takes him three attempts to pull him from the wreckage under water. I see JR a month later climbing out of his CJ he single pilots after some serious injuries he encountered in the crash limping across the ramp.

He must be on that FAA Stealth Program..........the rest of us are not privileged to be associated.

Ran into some of their crews in phx during a race a while back. They were all retired guys doing it as a part time gig. They sounded not so happy with being there...Take it for what its worth...

I seem to remember seeing one of their airplanes in Concord, NC (JQF) every time I've been in there, but don't know if they're based there just a coincidence ?

I understand things were pretty good till one of the Zantops got involved in the operation

becareful how u bash accidents!!!! you never know who's friends died in that crash... you wouldnt want people bashing you id u died would u??? first of all it wasnt roush's ka it was hendricks. also the two pilots were ex airline pilots and had lots of exp!!! they just maid a mistake.

Roush must be paying the CLT airport authority alot of money to let their "parts" 72 rust away on the ramp by rwy 23 and 18L. It looks pretty sad sitting there.......

SCT said:
Roush must be paying the CLT airport authority alot of money to let their "parts" 72 rust away on the ramp by rwy 23 and 18L. It looks pretty sad sitting there.......

I wondered who that thing belonged to...

Latest resources

Back