• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ROTC or the 'Zoo'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are contracted after you return from field training, which most times is when you return to school for your junior year.

PCSM is only 15% (or is it 10?) of your OM score, so yes it is possible. What matters is your commander's ranking. That's 50% of your OM, and if you suck balls and he hates you, you are not going to get a slot.

I take the afoqt on saturday, got 30 on act, and 60 hours and ppl. 15 months I'll know if I have a slot or not!

Slots aren't allocated to certain detachments. There will be some dets that go 7/7 and others that will go 0/7. Your pilot selection is independent of the selection of anyone else in your det.

the 200 hours, yes it maxes out the pcsm. Is it worth the 10k to get the extra hundred hours? no.

But, my CC said that in his IP exp, there was a noticeable difference between guys with <150 and >150 hours. I doubt I'll have that many by the time my packet goes out, but I will be above 100.

as for paying, i don't know. My school has a flat tuition rate per semester if you're a full time student. Could be 12 hours, could be 18; it doesn't matter to them.

Latest resources

Back