Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

satpak77

Marriott Platinum Member
Is anyone aware of a charter company owned by Ross Perot? Named Peridyne or something?

Equipment? Hiring activity? Point of Contact?

THANKS

Is anyone aware of a charter company owned by Ross Perot? Named Peridyne or something?

Equipment? Hiring activity? Point of Contact?

THANKS

Satpak, there's a reason why they don't have a website or advertise to the general public.

Nice of you to help out a fellow pilot looking for a little info there Luke. Either give the info, if you have any, or don't post anything. You don't have to be a first class jerk.

Not Perot, but owned by Jim Wikert, the former owner of Express One Intl.
727, sports charter, based out of KDAL I believe.

Nice of you to help out a fellow pilot looking for a little info there Luke. Either give the info, if you have any, or don't post anything. You don't have to be a first class jerk.

Well I was just messing with you on my previous post, but since you resorted to name calling you can forget about it. Yes, I have the contact info. By the way, you don't even have the name right.

Good luck.

Not Perot, but owned by Jim Wikert, the former owner of Express One Intl.
727, sports charter, based out of KDAL I believe.

Well I don't know about any Jim Wikert, but I do know they aren't flying 727's and they aren't flying out of KDAL.

Well I was just messing with you on my previous post, but since you resorted to name calling you can forget about it. Yes, I have the contact info. By the way, you don't even have the name right.

Good luck.
Sorry man, sarcasm is a bit hard to convey through typing.

Peregrine Point is a new charter airline in Texas

Peregrine Point (Dallas-Love Field) is a new charter airline forming in Texas. It intends to start charter in February with a Gulfstream G450. It is building a new hangar and base at Alliance Airport near Ft. Worth and will move there in August. It is also planning to acquire a 737-700. It will handle both passenger or cargo charters but it is most likely to specialize in VIP and corporate charters so titles on the aircraft are doubtful.

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2008/01/14/daily35.html?ana=from_rss

I would not recommend stopping by to drop off a resume.

Last edited:
Well I don't know about any Jim Wikert, but I do know they aren't flying 727's and they aren't flying out of KDAL.

Well then Cool, according to you, we're talking about two different companies. I'm just referring to what satpak77 asked when he said said "Peridyne" (which sounds nothing like Peregrine Point)

I'm talking about Paradigm Air (pronounced PARA-DIME) and they are headquartered out of Love Field. They own several B727-223's in a 60 seat configuration and a 757. They had planned to operate for the Houston Rockets. Their address is 8611 Lemmon Avenue, Hangar J, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75201. This is one of Jim Wikert's companies (former owner of Express One Intl.) Jim is the President & Chief Executive Officer, and former Express One chief pilot Ken Switzer is Paradigm's Director of Operations. Unfortunately, this company is not hiring right now.

Well then Cool, according to you, we're talking about two different companies. I'm just referring to what satpak77 asked when he said said "Peridyne" (which sounds nothing like Peregrine Point)

I'm talking about Paradigm Air (pronounced PARA-DIME) and they are headquartered out of Love Field. They own several B727-223's in a 60 seat configuration and a 757. They had planned to operate for the Houston Rockets. Their address is 8611 Lemmon Avenue, Hangar J, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75201. This is one of Jim Wikert's companies (former owner of Express One Intl.) Jim is the President & Chief Executive Officer, and former Express One chief pilot Ken Switzer is Paradigm's Director of Operations. Unfortunately, this company is not hiring right now.

Yep, we are talking about two different companies. Perot doesn't have anything to do with the company you mention. I'd listen to T-Rex though, his intel is good.

Latest resources

Back