Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sonicyouth

Just lookin'...
Rose Air is posting an open position in Atlanta for a Citation Excel captain. Anyone know anything about this job?

sonicyouth said:
Rose Air is posting an open position in Atlanta for a Citation Excel captain. Anyone know anything about this job?

They have two Excels in a fractional set up. One is based at FTY and One at TVI. They fly a bunch and crews are required to drive back and forth between Atlanta and Thomasville in an old Suburban. The planes appear very nice, but they have a pretty good turnover rate. As far as I know the planes are maintained well. It appears to be the schedule(ever changing as with any fractional) and driving back and forth that runs off most guys. Most say they got more time in the suburban than in the Excel.

I think they do a training contract and pay is average.

Do they log the Suburban time? What is the upgrade time in the Suburban? Do they swap seats or does the FO drive from the right?

Thanks in advance for the info!

FlyFlyFly said:
Do they log the Suburban time? What is the upgrade time in the Suburban? Do they swap seats or does the FO drive from the right?

Thanks in advance for the info!

I think it is logged as a c-1500, how you out it in your log book is up to you. I will never tell!! LOL

It could be a K-2500. If that's the case, one would probably need annual sim school after the initial type. The K-3500 I believe requires an SO. :D

Latest resources

Back