roommate wanted during Kalitta Groundschool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

248to2.8

I am starting class on 9/12 for Kalitta, I have already filled out the app. and put down a deposit at Bellridge apts for a two bedroom. perfer a non-smoker but I don't really care. Reply with a P.M. or contact me in class.

I am starting class on 9/12 for Kalitta, I have already filled out the app. and put down a deposit at Bellridge apts for a two bedroom. perfer a non-smoker but I don't really care. Reply with a P.M. or contact me in class.

Yeah, I think "Luftansa B727" has "issues." I'm sure the flight attendents on his plane would agree. But I digress...

248to2.8, Good luck in class. I'm in the October class, so see you then.

Lufthansa 727:

You are a fake and a flame-baiter.
Nobody, not even a real kraut can be that stupid and childish.

Take your fantasy title, go back to the sandbox and play with kids at your own level.

lufthansa B727 said:
Need one say anymore about Kalitta, when another wanna-be whore has to pay for his lodging because Connie knows your a whore and you'll pay for your lodging if you want to work for him. Then you have to ask for a room-mate, because you can't afford the room, unbelievable. You american whores are unbelievable. All that for a job that pays substandard wages and no benefits - to fly broken airplanes with engines that fall inflight.

Does Connie still have that photo op picture - hanging on his wall, of himself and George Bush (senior) standing together after the 1991 gulf war, wearing the cheap polyester suit of his ?

It's not that I can't afford the apartment. But it is a two bedroom place, and I'm sure there are others in class who will be looking for a place to stay during GS. Just trying to help them out. As far as being a whore paying for my own lodging, I've never known different. Here at SYX it was the same way, and I'm sure it is at all the other places too. For being a "Luft" guy, you sure don't have many luft types. almost all boeing? Oh well. Looking forward to seeing everyone at class. Guess I'll ask in class as well. See you on Monday.

There's no harm in saving money. And yes, of the 3 airlines in my past, I've always paid for my lodging during at least ground school as a New Hire. The only exception was an airline that paid for lodging, but no paycheck until you're complete with the sim checkride.

I'm sure this Luft marooon is accustom to backrubs and hot tubs in his Presidential Suite during training as a New Hire, but the rest of us have to live in the Real World.

Good Luck

Since we are all based in MEM as new hires at Fedex, Fred doesn't pay for our lodging when we show up for class......

lufthansa 727

when you get to be 70 years old there is no reason to be so bitter. I think you need to give connie a big hug, and then walk next door and get a job at murray.

Northwest never did pay lodging during initial, even when they were making money. Kalitta pays $500/week until completion of OE, when the new contract is signed, $600/week. You can do a lot worse than that.

Latest resources

Back