Rollerbag Wheels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

Does anyone know where I can get replacement wheels for my roller bag? My roller bag wheels are shot but the bag is just fine, so, I don't want to buy a new bag. I went to a roller skating gear shop and they wanted way too much for two replacement wheels. I don't think there are any luggage shops in my town. Any ideas?

Can the bearings in your wheels be replaced? Most can. You can get the bearing at an industrial bearing supply store. It takes two per wheel and will cost you about $4 per bearing for high quality sealed ones.

Warning though. Be careful cause you prolly don't realize how worn out they are and your bag will try to take you out at the slightest decline!

Gup

Does anyone know where I can get replacement wheels for my roller bag? My roller bag wheels are shot but the bag is just fine, so, I don't want to buy a new bag. I went to a roller skating gear shop and they wanted way too much for two replacement wheels. I don't think there are any luggage shops in my town. Any ideas?

When my daughter outgrew her rollerblades, I took off the wheels and got 4 sets of free spares.

This was for a 22" TravelPro. Changed the wheels in about 5 minutes.

When my daughter outgrew her rollerblades, I took off the wheels and got 4 sets of free spares.

This was for a 22" TravelPro. Changed the wheels in about 5 minutes.

Just gotta remember to use the correct size wheel. There are 2 sizes, can't remember. I think 70mm and 77mm. Anyway, depending on which bag you have, only the smaller ones fit.

Hi!

Buy a standard set of rollerblade wheels, because then u have 4 of them-enough for 2 luggage sets.

cliff
GRB

Over the years, I've tried reusing old roller blade wheels, twice replacing with Travelpro-supplied (free of charge) wheels--which were cheaply made (like originals)...

These are the best...put them on 3 years ago and they are amazing. My bag glides with no resistance at all:

http://dumpman.com/bladebag/platII.html

I did the same thing and they're great, but the last I heard BladeBag was closing his business, personal reasons, not business. You might still be able to order something though.

Latest resources

Back