Rogers, AK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rogers, Alaska? or Rogers, Arkansas?

If it's Rogers, ARKANSAS (AR) then there's actually a few good places to check out.

Chances are you'll be staying in or near Scottsdale Center in Rogers. This is "hotel row" with numerous hotels and all of the traditional chain restaurants.

Famous Dave's, Applebees, Chili's, On the Border, Outback, etc. There's also a big movie theatre and shopping center there with a Borders bookstore.

If you have a car you can visit downtown Bentonville and hit the Wal-Mart museum (dont laugh, its actually kinda cool!) Right next door there's a diner with some of the best hamburgers i've ever tasted!

Then head to Rogers and go to Andy's Frozen Custard for desert!

Drive south to Springdale to go to the AQ Chicken House! AMAZING country cooking made with Tyson chicken. (Springdale is Tyson HQ).

A little further south is Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas. Plenty of bars and clubs on Dickson Street with all of the college girls you could ask for. (or so i'm told. My wife doesnt let me out)

If you'd rather stay closer to Rogers, the downtown has a nice little live dinner theater. In Nov they're showing "Footloose" (the stage adaptation) Beaver Lake is nearby if you like fishing and boating but if you're into golfing you'll want to visit the Village of Bella Vista. It is right up the road and has a number of challenging golf courses.

Have a great trip!

Last edited:
FurloughedAgain said:
Rogers, Alaska? or Rogers, Arkansas?

If it's Rogers, ARKANSAS (AR) then there's actually a few good places to check out.

Chances are you'll be staying in or near Scottsdale Center in Rogers. This is "hotel row" with numerous hotels and all of the traditional chain restaurants.

Famous Dave's, Applebees, Chili's, On the Border, Outback, etc. There's also a big movie theatre and shopping center there with a Borders bookstore.

If you have a car you can visit downtown Bentonville and hit the Wal-Mart museum (dont laugh, its actually kinda cool!) Right next door there's a diner with some of the best hamburgers i've ever tasted!

Then head to Rogers and go to Andy's Frozen Custard for desert!

Drive south to Springdale to go to the AQ Chicken House! AMAZING country cooking made with Tyson chicken. (Springdale is Tyson HQ).

A little further south is Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas. Plenty of bars and clubs on Dickson Street with all of the college girls you could ask for. (or so i'm told. My wife doesnt let me out)

If you'd rather stay closer to Rogers, the downtown has a nice little live dinner theater. In Nov they're showing "Footloose" (the stage adaptation) Beaver Lake is nearby if you like fishing and boating but if you're into golfing you'll want to visit the Village of Bella Vista. It is right up the road and has a number of challenging golf courses.

Have a great trip!

I love Bella Vista my family lives up there. Home of the world's fatest geese and $5 greens fees. As for Rogers there's always the BB Gun Museum! http://www.daisymuseum.com/

Have a good trip.

Latest resources

Back