Roadrunner High Speed

scudrunner

Total Time
Is anyone using RoadRunner High Speed Internet? Can you pick up cable channels also?

chawbein

Total Time
I use Earthlink through Time Warner's Cable Modem and service. The speeds are great and I hardly ever have connection problems. I can still watch TV (cable) while I'm on the computer. As a matter of fact I have the cable spliced, one going to the cable modem and one going to the TV.

BradG

Poor Flight Instructor
Total Time
I use roadrunner. It works great. You can get cable channels with it, but not on the computer. if you order road runner ONLY, you can still hook up the TV to it and get Basic Cable channels. i guess its a glitch or something

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
If you buy a tv card for your computer ($50) and split the coax, you can get cable on your computer with it. With a 3-4 db loss at the splitter, you will get a slightly slower baud rate.

doclarse

Total Time
I had Roadrunner for a while and was very happy with it. Only once did it go out, and it was only for about an hour. The only negative is its price. But you're gonna pay through the nose for any kind of high speed access, so you may as well be able to watch cable too.