Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dawg

What can Brown do for you
What a tool, I am glad I avioded the awesome 121 time with tool time RJPilott. Too Bad, Soo Sad, FLYI has gone Bad. Oh well hop to another RJ job, heck they are a penny a dozen these days. If you know him post his name, I would like to add him to my Christmas list. J@ck@ss.

OK Freight!

Tell us what you really think. Don't hold anything back this time!:smash:

Freight Dawg said:
What a tool, I am glad I avioded the awesome 121 time with tool time RJPilott. Too Bad, Soo Sad, FLYI has gone Bad. Oh well hop to another RJ job, heck they are a penny a dozen these days. If you know him post his name, I would like to add him to my Christmas list. J@ck@ss.

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!

You sound like a total puss.

Iam a total puss, why do you think I am flying freight. I don't have the nads to stand up to them flight attendents, or the mental ability to learn complex aircraft. I owe, I owe so off to the Freight Dawggy show I go...Later Dudes!!

I am just stating the facts. Appearently because I don't fly RJ's I just don't measure up....I can handle it, I am a big boy...mommy and daddy didn't get me job or foot my flight training bill. Thats it I knew i should have cleaned my room when I was told, now look where it has gotten me...a Freight Dawg. I am now a second class citizen, banned fom society forced to fly at night. Please help RJ pilott dude...keep FedEx away from me, I can't stand it I am nobody, oh not UPS....help RJ dude Help......

Latest resources

Back