Rjdc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tarzan

I heard the lawsuit was finished. Too lazy to Google it. Whats the scoop on the guys looking for a quick easy buck?

Now I'll go make another run & coke.

RJDC had to eat over $1 million in unreimbursed legal fees and got virtually nothing in return. The RJDC is dead and so closes another chapter in ALPA history.

The whole RJDC thing was and is stupid.... The morons who sent all those bucks to these clowns are completely screwed as far as I can tell.

I just saved my money and spent my RJDC funds on more useful things like pop-tarts and hats. Wise decision.

All the RJDC people thought they would get some sort of payoff from ALPA. What really would have happened is that the big airlines would have just left ALPA and no one would have gotten anything anyway.
-RJDC numbnuts

RJDC had to eat over $1 million in unreimbursed legal fees and got virtually nothing in return. The RJDC is dead and so closes another chapter in ALPA history.

Not true. There was a financial settlement to reimburse legal fees.... This cost ALPA far more than RJDC supporters....

What?

Is that appropriate settlement for all these people who sent 7% to these RJDC idiots? Do you think "reimbursement of legal fees is proper payback for all that money?"

I am glad I sent nothing. I have thoroughly enjoyed the flavorful pop tarts-(some even had sprinkles) and comfortable hats I purchased instead.
-YUM....

Not true. There was a financial settlement to reimburse legal fees.... This cost ALPA far more than RJDC supporters....

To bad the settlement was only for a fraction of the costs incurred.

DoinTime's info is accurate. As FDJ2, 737Pylot, myself, and many others have been saying would happen for years, Haber is the only one to make out big on this deal. That incompetent moron cost you guys a lot of money, and he delivered nothing in the end. He's laughing all the way to the bank. Eight years of BS, and all you guys have to show for it is a big bill from Haber. Absolutely classic.

Eight years of BS, and all you guys have to show for it is a big bill from Haber. Absolutely classic.

Kind of like ASA. 8 years of BS and nothing to show for it but a big bill from Big Bill (Hiers)!

Latest resources

Back