• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RIP AirTran. Nostalgia thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 goes to class Feb 18 at SWA. Where he still doesn't meet the hiring mins.

We need one of those threads like the Geezer Meter to see if this stupendous blowhard does what we ALL KNOW HE WILL DO and show up for class. Even though he's been blabbering to the contrary for 4 years.

Last edited:
If you're so sure of that, you should take a special trip to Dallas just to say hi.

PCL_128 goes to class Feb 18 at SWA. Where he still doesn't meet the hiring mins.

We need one of those threads like the Geezer Meter to see if this stupendous blowhard does what we ALL KNOW HE WILL DO and show up for class. Even though he's been blabbering to the contrary for 4 years.

33 days and counting. Can't wait.

If you're so sure of that, you should take a special trip to Dallas just to say hi.

Aw come on! I'll give you $20 if at the Breakfast with Gary you jump up and yell sic semper tyrannis! Then storm out.

That would be pretty sweet. But I think I'll have to pass. :)

Don't forget our dollar bet :)

I actually did forget. But now I'm looking forward to collecting my dollar. Thanks for the reminder! :)

I actually did forget. But now I'm looking forward to collecting my dollar. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Hey, not to pile on or anything, but in your profile, shouldn't you change your listing under "Curr Position"? I mean, "B717 Copilot" isn't really your current position anymore, since they're all either gone to Delta or parked awaiting transition. Maybe you should change it to something more appropriate for the next 30-odd days...

I dunno, how about something more current, like "ass-sitter," or "paid-to-be-sittin'," or something? Of course, there's the always-poplular "anti-SWA crusader" or something like that. You know?

Bubba

Latest resources

Back