Rich girls on Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No names, whats the fun in that.

I used to fly Dennis #$%^&* and Carmen *&^%$# out of Opa Locka all the time, usually to TEB. They had sex back there in the middle of the day with their friend (some guy) sitting right there reading a newspaper the whole time. Rodman zipped up while on approach. Dennis got into a cab and left, Carmen and her mom got into another cab and left. About 10 minutes later Carmen came back and told me she lost her cl%t ring. She found it in about 2 minutes and left. She was quite embarrassed.

And no, they did not care at all that we could turn around and see them.

I always respected Dennis more for his time with Carmen than for his basketball skills. I am surprised you were able to focus on the flying... :eek:

I always respected Dennis more for his time with Carmen than for his basketball skills. I am surprised you were able to focus on the flying... :eek:

Without getting to detailed, she was treated quite poorly. I looked back there twice. The first time because I heard something going on, then the second time on short final. Couldn't really see much either time except legs in the air. lol

I see Dennis out almost every weekend night here, he's a normal local down here in Lauderdale now.

Carmen Electra ... if she had as many poking out of her as she's had poked in her ... she'd look like a pink porcupine.

Awesome bod, but still ... whatta skank. :eek:

I don't mean to brag, but one time Kelly Clarkson gave me a donut at Spinks in FWS. True story. We didn't hang out or anything but free donut.

Sorry, no code. Apparently she lives near there and every time she flies in from LA she brings the FBO employees Krispy Kreme donuts. I happened to be there when she arrived one day, and received a free donut. That's as close as I've come to rich girls and private jets.

I looked back and got a peak at A. Judd's world when she had a mini-skirt on...does that count?

Yeah, I know I'm a perv...I looked more than once too! CA was just bummed because he didn't have the same angle. Dirty bastard that he is.

Latest resources

Back