Rhino Aviation/SATS Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

turboprophead

Does anyone know anything about Rhino? What are they paying their pilots to fly the SR22s? Do you have to pay for training and are you getting paid during training? Thanks for the help.

Rhino-SATS

If you want to know about this company,scroll over to page 3 and read what I posted on July 7 of this year.I recently spoke with one of the instructors in the training department,he relates they are doing less than half the flying they told pilots it would be.Do you like training contracts that are NOT pro-rated?????? In this company you will have that.They claim they are paying $31,500.00/yr. This is a scuzzball company with scuzzball management.STAY AWAY!!!!!

Re: On the skids!!

Had some interesting news yesterday,This outfit,SATSAir is down to only 9 aircraft out of a maximum of 28!!
Seems like this place is on the SKIDS

Next time when some of you go to GMU,you will see the large number of SR-22's parked on their ramp!!

Last edited:
Had some interesting news yesterday,This outfit,SATSAir is down to only 9 aircraft out of a maximum of 28!!
Seems like this place is on the SKIDS

Next time when some of you go to GMU,you will see the large number of SR-22's parked on their ramp!!

You really dug up a 4 year old thread to post that??? You really have to be the saddest individual on the board. I'm amazed such a wanker can still type.

Re:bad business plans!!!

You really dug up a 4 year old thread to post that??? You really have to be the saddest individual on the board. I'm amazed such a wanker can still type.

Hey dude,where does it say that I cannot post on a thread that is only 4 years old??
This outfit is exactly what I said it was,a scuzball-bottomfeeder of a Pt. 135 company!!
Their business plan obviously is a fraud,they simply could not handle the downturn in the economy!!Bad business plans usually don't!!!

I interviewed with SatsAir, met the entire management staff, including Mr McConnell and a few pilots (a couple of years ago). They all seemed like real nice folks to me. I hope SatsAir survives this economy.

Re:Captain Bligh's School of Mgmt!!!!

I interviewed with SatsAir, met the entire management staff, including Mr McConnell and a few pilots (a couple of years ago). They all seemed like real nice folks to me. I hope SatsAir survives this economy.

The people you met all went to Capt.Bligh's school of mgmt!!Trust me ,you do not want to work there under any circumstances!!!

How can a business plan be a fraud? it can be a failure, but not a fraud.
it sounds like their profile customer is driving.. that's it. these were mostly day trips...i heard anyway.

Latest resources

Back