• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Retiring NWA Captain Sums It Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blaming major and regional pilots for the woes in the current industry doesn't really stick with me. There are a whole bunch of reasons things are the way they are and pointing fingers at each other is worthless. I have only been in the majors for a short while and I was in the regionals for quite a while. Taking that into consideration I found it funny the regional guys on here blaming the major pilot for the woes in the industry from reduced pay, rules, age 65 effects and the like. While in the same breath turn around and call bs when the major buy blames the regional guy for ruining the industry by flying a regional jet.

Hey pot this is kettle.

I skipped from the first post to here, so I have not read the rest. This guy is right about how the airline pilot career has been destroyed, but I'm not sure working at Sears is gonna be the nirvana he thinks it will. Way I see it Sears is just another "typical corporate America" company and they actually may in Chap. 11 before the year is out. Very few companies like this really value the employees (wage slaves) anymore. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back