• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

(retirement) Stewart hammers Cramer on `The Daily Show'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another private consumer not caring about public America.....

As long as we continue be private consumers instead of public advocates, the toxic social realities of American will plague us....

Absolutely, I worked for what I get and I am proud of that. Lots of lazy people in the American public, they get what they deserve.

If they don't like it, think and grow rich!! read the book.

Santelli has it correct, we should not have to pay for slackers out there. Besides, most of the slackers don't want all the stuff that you and I may want.

In the meantime, I will enjoy a nice neighborhood and good school district, you can just complain about how unfair that is and go walk the streets and picket for public benefit......which in the long run will just be you wasting your time.

Cramer's an entertainer. He runs a "variety show", just like he said Jon Stewart does. Anybody that takes "Mad Money" to be any more than that....well, "They know nothing!"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/18724672/

Heyas,

I'm no fan of CNBC or that whole crowd over there, but Stewart is an overrated hack, just like Letterman.

IMHO, he's no different than Rush, except that he plays for the other team. Zero content.

Nu

Deffinitely worth watching the entire interview on thedailyshow.com

I have to agree with Stewart - this whole bubble was building from '99-'07 and none of the 'experts' at CNBC called it out, in fact they did just the opposite telling everyone to 'buy buy buy'

Yep-I guess you were the only "expert" calling that bubble.... Your trustworthy advice was the main reason I stopped selling all those toxic mortgages to morons!

Now like Rick James-"I'm rich, BEEATCH!"

Absolutely, I worked for what I get and I am proud of that. Lots of lazy people in the American public, they get what they deserve.

Santelli has it correct, we should not have to pay for slackers out there. Besides, most of the slackers don't want all the stuff that you and I may want.

In the meantime, I will enjoy a nice neighborhood and good school district, you can just complain about how unfair that is and go walk the streets and picket for public benefit......which in the long run will just be you wasting your time.

Sooner or later those toxic public realms will effect your nice neighborhood......

Better start stocking weapons.....

In the hood maybe, it is fine where I live. And guess what, there is property for sale too!! No reason you can't more here.

Also, why is it that English speaking countries are usually the most successful?

Yet more fertilizer spewing from your ill-educated mouth. On the last (2008) education index the U.S. is behind such "English speaking countries" as Denmark, Norway, South Korea, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, Greece, France, Cuba, Luxembourg, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia and Lithuania.

And you should correct your profile- it's 'doggy style' not doggystile- let your boyfriend know.

Cuba.... wow...... what does that say about US?

Nothing more dangerous than a stupid person who thinks he is smart.....

As long as we continue be private consumers instead of public advocates, the toxic social realities of American will plague us....

Does this only apply to the public...or our profession as well? Just curious at what point hypocrisy starts to come in.....

Your indifference's logical conclusion is a country we call Colombia. A place where the few and strong hedge their bets and the rest around you conspires daily to kidnap your family members to make rent. Seems like hyperbole to suggest America can become a south American economic construct, but that's exactly what's happening. Apathy can very literally kill you if you assert that individual self-promulgation is the only valuable currency to living in America. Eventually that nice cul-de-sac will become a liability, just because your self-righteousness got the better of you. You don't owe the morons anything, you're correct in that count, but your approach to said differences will dispossess you, which is ironic when you point to the populist and accuse him of wasting his life (he's actually saving yours)....

Latest resources

Back