• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Resumes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you know anyone who has an employer login for monster? I have seen some doosies on there before. It's amazing what people put on a resume in terms of what they are willing to "accept".

Check with Kathy (aka: Resume Writer) on here. She does it for a living. She did mine and it works great IMWO (in my worthless opinion)

mcjohn said:
I sent her two emails so far and nothing. We chatted once via PM and she gave me her email to send my resume but I haven't heard back from her in about a week.

John,

I just got your first email to me last night at 8:15 pm after I asked you to send me your resume after you PM'd me. If you sent something else, I did not get it.

I usually do not respond to emails after 5 pm on Friday because the weekends are the only time I get to spend with my kids or do errands. I am more than happy to set up a time with you! :) I will respond - I promise!

After getting a stack of resumes at a recent job fair, I would say that a lot of people NEED professional help. I haven't seen Kathy's work, but a lot of people are pleased with it from what I can gather.

TP

I recently utilizied the service of Kathy Sweeney DBA as the Resume Writer. I was pleased with the outcome and have submitted my new resume on my current job search. Hemi

Latest resources

Back