• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Natural said:
What's your dream job?
Hmmm...where do I start?

I get to-and can afford to- live on the beach in SoCal. We avg. 1 (yes, ONE) RON per month. Our maintenence is second to none. I fly with a crewmember I like and respect very much. Our boss is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Our dept. is as stable as any I know of. No pager, No on-call. We have carte blanche on MX/safety/training issues...

We don't fly the biggest, newest jet but you'll never meet a happier, more grateful crew.

psysicx said:
The question should be how does someone make enough money to afford a jet to use once a month?

There's a difference between remaining overnight once a month and using the jet once a month.

True but if someone can afford to spend a couple million on a jet and crew to use for vacations has to much money.

it's all relative... to you, it seems as if someone like that has too much $$, but for the person with the jet-- it may not be enough, and always strive for more

Resume

Found my present job as DO for 91/135 on climbto350. It was for a local operator and they paid for type at FSI.

Mobie

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back