Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

legendskid_44

Need a job
Is there any place i can go to see a general set up for a Resume. I know Airlinepilotcentral.com has one but thats for a pilot that has at least one flying job under his belt. For example, i haven't had any flying jobs yet, would i put my previous jobs like Sound Tech for the college, Flight operations Intern and Golf Cart boy at the local golf course?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or an example how you guys have your resume.

Thanks for all the help!!!:cool:

With that type of background I would highlight your aviation achievements (hours,certificates,CRM classes) and your strengths that would contribute to the job you are applying for. DO NOT use a generic resume for every job opening. Then on the lower part give details of the jobs that would show you as a great employee. Hope this helps.

Resume

I fully agree with the previous post. DO NOT design it like a 'normal' resume. I certainly would include the jobs you had until now, because you hadn't had any flying position yet. But as said before, I would also include any achievments like getting your PPL CPL/IR, member of the local flying club etc. in your CV.

You find a good example of a complete CV here:
http://flitework.com/download/downloads/downloads.html

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back