Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REset Your DVRs for Feb 8th. Sorry Matt Lauer, 60 min Won 1st Interview w/ Sully

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SUNDAY FEB 8th

60 Minutes airs Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/PT. Check your local listings. (CBS)

Well, tonight's the night (Sunday Feb 8) for the 60 Minutes Interview with the whole crew. Found this as well noting other appearances of the crew:

"On Monday, February 9, you can see them on Good Morning America, The Early Show, ABC World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News.

On Tuesday, February 10, the crew will be on Larry King Live and The Late Show with David Letterman.

CNN's American Morning will welcome the crew on Wednesday, February 11 and People Magazine will hit the stands with an emotional story about the crew and passengers."

Looks like an exhausting week!

We can all celebrate Sully and crew tonight on 60 minutes with the all new Sully drink. Two shots of Grey Goose with a splash on the rocks. "ice"

Every time this guy has appeared in public or opened his mouth to the press he has made pilots of any stripe look good. He has brought praise and honor upon our profession and industry. I suggest we just sit back and enjoy it. Rather than bitch about pay rates maybe we should emulate Sully. Clean that uniform. Button that top button and slide that tie up tight. Drop the "Don't follow me, I'm lost too" and "Sedona Nudist Camp" stickers from the flight bags. That's how we leverage Sully.

Uh, yeah.....

I can't even comment on this post.

Well, tonight's the night (Sunday Feb 8) for the 60 Minutes Interview with the whole crew. Found this as well noting other appearances of the crew:

"On Monday, February 9, you can see them on Good Morning America, The Early Show, ABC World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News.

On Tuesday, February 10, the crew will be on Larry King Live and The Late Show with David Letterman.

CNN's American Morning will welcome the crew on Wednesday, February 11 and People Magazine will hit the stands with an emotional story about the crew and passengers."

Looks like an exhausting week!

Today

CNN's American Morning will welcome the crew on Wednesday, February 11and People Magazine will hit the stands with an emotional story about the crew and passengers."

Tonight (Tues)
LKL 9p eastern CNN
Late Show DL 11:35p

Latest resources

Back