• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve Time at Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From zero to 2 years depending on base at Shuttle. IND and CMH seem to be less, while ATL and ORD could take some time.

Republic

1-6 months on the Chautauqua (EMB-145) side of Republic, depending on the base. I'm holding a line in CMH after 2 months.

Approximate Reserve times:

BUF - 0-2 months

CMH - 0-2

CVG - 0-2

GSO - 0-2

IND - 4-6

LGA - 4-6

SDF - 4-6

STL - 0-6

Approximations based on Nov. Award sheets.

Last edited:
AWAC is running about 2months right now. I bet it goes up up to 3 or 4 with the holidays, and will go right back down as of January.

You have any idea for ORD?
I am an ORD EMB driver, reserve time is as long as it takes you to bid a line once off of IOE, my reserve there was 18 days.

Expressjet:

I can only really give you accurate estimates for Newark. The other bases are a guess based on what I hear.

EWR: 3-5 months and increasing (base is shrinking)
IAH: at least 4 months (our biggest base, which for some odd reason everyone seems to want)
CLE: About 9 years. (just a joke, but rsv times there are rather long from what I gather)

I don't know much about the branded and Delta bases, but I gather rsv in LAX is pretty short. The good news is that our work rules are good and being on reserve really isn't bad at all. At least if you live in base. Commuting to be on reserve will suck anywhere.

Latest resources

Back