• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve @ NetJets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My mistake on the vacation. Five years completed gets you 3 weeks vacation. As for hard days, section 19.3(b) states "A pilot requesting H days in two day blocks must place a minimum of 7 days between the two day H day requests", then says "a pilot may request a single block...", so I misunderstood again. Although Chop Shuey will control the whole thing, as usual.

so with the reserve schedule what is the max and min that you can be gone for? Would this suck if you had a long drive to your base?

sb

scubabri said:
so with the reserve schedule what is the max and min that you can be gone for? Would this suck if you had a long drive to your base?

sb

max 7 days (with a min of 4 off)
min 1 day

scubabri said:

sb

Time will tell what the schedule will be like. Used to be great till times got tough. Now we have a limit to days gone with min time off between. As far as commuting, you know your schedule by 1800 the night before. I heard we will get the whole month in advance too. Max days/month is 18.

I'm doing reserve for the 1st time in January. My tentative work schedule is already posted on the company website. They have me doing all 7 day tours, but of course they can change that since it's reserve. But with the 4 days off required after a 7 day tour there's not much room to screw with my days off unless they cut my tours shorter.

AirBear

airbear did you bid the reserve? I thought you've been here long enough for the 7n7

Diesel said:
airbear did you bid the reserve? I thought you've been here long enough for the 7n7

Yes, I bid it. $607/month more pay. Most of my indoc class were awarded line 2.

Latest resources

Back